When Siena's senior guard Cristina Centeno recently recorded the 100th three-point shot of her career she joined some impressive and versatile talent from throughout the conference.
According to information that comes from the research of conference sports information and compiled by my friend Mike Demos, the Siena assistant sports information director, Centeno is the latest to join a short list of conference women's players with at least these career totals: 800 points, 400 rebounds, 300 assists, 100 steals and 100 three-pointers made.
Centeno now has career totals of 885 points, 432 rebounds, 315 assists, 122 steals and 100 3-pointers.
In all just 11 players have reached that five-category milestone.
Besides Centeno, here are the other 10, with their point-rebound-assist-steals-three-pointer totals::
- Erica Allenspach of Marist (2007-11): 1,416-532-371-207-187
-Brittane Russell of Canisius (2006-10): 1,419-594-4244-334-191.
- Eva Cunningham of Niagara (2001-05): 1,753-447-552-276-158.
- Gunta Basko of Siena (1999-03): 1,833-1,027-322-265-121.
- Megan Light of Fairfield (1998-02): 1,168-404-418-134-115.
-Sacha Baker of Siena (1997-01): 1,264-400-351-158-107.
- Holli Tapley of Fairfield (1997-01): 1,207-544-388-201-209.
- Jessica Grossarth of Fairfield (1994-98): 1,677-568-343-226-180.
- Heather Fiore of Canisius (1993-97): 1,949-486-586-273-260.
- Mimi LaMagna of Canisius (1993-97): 1107-442-493-347-140.
There are also three other current players on the cusp of joining the group:
- Desire Pina, a Fairfield senior: 1,241-427-319-137-95.
- Katie Sheahin, a Loyola junior: 992-456-251-250-101.
- Corielle Yarde, a Marist senior: 1,339-624-280-145-150.